Sahl Maritime is an independent safety, risk and quality consultant which helps clients to improve safety, quality and business performance mainly within the shipping and port industry. Our office is in Stockholm, Sweden. The Company is owned and operated by Captain Rikard Sahl who has a broad experience within the shipping industry since 1975.
- Shipping Companies - Navigation & ISM Audits, Risk Assessments, Lectures & Loss Prevention
- Safety Investigations - Incident Support & Accident Investigations
- Insurance & Surveys – P&I-, Hull-, Cargo-, Condition Surveys, Incident Support & Collision Liability
- Port & Terminals – Developments in Safety, Lectures, Business, Nautical & Interim Assignments
- Maritime Accident Investigator, 5 years - Accident Investigation Authority.
- Port Manager, 7 years - Port of Kapellskär ro-ro and passenger port.
- Master, 7 years - Viking Line and FinnLink, Ro-Pax.
- Claims Adjuster, 3 years - Trygg Hansa Marine, H&M Insurance.
- Marine Pilot, 8 years - Landsort and Sodertalje, Pilot Viking Line.
- Cargo Surveyor, 1 year - Cargo Survey, Quality & Quantity Surveys.
- Officer On Watch, 6 years - Ro-Ro, Dry Cargo, Tankers and Ro-Pax.
- AB, OS and Deckboy, 3 years - Bulk, Ro-Ro, Container and Tankers.
- IFL Management (Business School for Top Management level)
- High School Economics (Marketing and Economics)
- Shipping Academy (Shipbroking and Chartering practice)
- Master Mariner
- Managing Marine Emergencies – SMIT Salvage
- Internal ISM Auditor – DNV/GL
- Risk Assessments
- International and National courses in Maritime Accident Safety Investigations
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:201
- Shipping diploma - The Swedish Insurance Federation
- Ship Handling course - Ship Handling Training Centre Iława Poland
- Crowd & Crisis Management, Safety, Fire, Dangerous Goods.